Application Guide Without Service Fee Guide you how to apply for studying in Jiangxi University of Traditional Chinese Medicine & Study in
I. Application procedures
The applicant should obtain the Guidelines for Studying in China from their respective Embassy, and fill in an application form from the school. They should be submitted with a nonrefundable application fee of $50 USD two months prior to the start of fall semester. Also, the applicant should submit a copy of his or her passport (or identity card), school transcripts and health certificate. The school will then send every applicant a JW202 form (visa application for foreigners wishing to study in China).
II. Requirements and Conferment
Undergraduate (4 or 5 years undergraduate programs)
(1)Foreign students: The applicants should have a high school diploma.
(2) 1)Students from Taiwan, Hong Kong, Macao or the Overseas Chinese children holding a high school diploma are required to pass the National Entrance Exam. Those who don’t pass the National Entrance Exam but have a score close to the acceptable standard are eligible for the preliminary class in the first year and then admitted for bachelor program in the second year provided that they pass the University’s exam. 2) Those students who possess a college diploma are exempt from the exam.
2. Certificate Conferment
We will confer the graduation certificate to those who finish all the courses stipulated by the teaching program, obtain the total credits, and pass the University’s TCM examination for international students. At the same time, we will award bachelor degree to those who meet all the requirements according to the Degree Regulations of the People’s Republic of China and give only a completion certificate to those who cannot meet the aforementioned requirements.
Postgraduates (3 years Master Degree Program, 3 years Doctoral Degree Program)
1. Admission requirements
(1) Foreign students: 1) Masters degree candidates must have Bachelors degree in Medicine or other relevant field (PhD degree candidates must have a Masters degree in Medicine or other relevant filed) and are required to take part in the entrance exam held by the school. 2) Candidates must be below the age of 45 and from a country which has a diplomatic relationship with China.
(2) Students from Hong Kong, Macao and Taiwan: Masters degree candidates must have Bachelors degree in Medicine or other relevant field (PhD degree candidates must have a Masters degree in Medicine or other relevant filed) and are required to take part in the post-graduate entrance exam organized by the Guangdong Provincial Department of Education under the authorization of Ministry of Education.
2. Main postgraduate programs
(1) Basic Theory of TCM (2) Basics of TCM Clinical Medicine (3) TCM history and Literature (4) Science of prescription (5)TCM Diagnostics (6) TCM Internal medicine (7) Surgery of TCM. (8) Science of orthopedics (9) Gynecology of TCM (10) Five sensory organs of TCM (11) Acupuncture, Moxibustion and Tuina (12) Basics of integrated Western and Chinese Medicine (13) Integrated Clinical Western and Chinese medicine (14) Pharmaceutical Chemistry (15) Pharmacy (16) Pharmacognosy (17) Science of Pharmaceutical Analysis (18) Pharmacology (19)Chinese material medica
3. Certificate Conferment
The University will confer the graduation certificate to those who can finish all the courses stipulated by the teaching program, obtain the total credits, and pass all the required examinations. At the same time, we will award the relevant Masters or Doctoral degrees to those who meet all the requirements according to the Degree Regulations of the People's Republic of China and successfully complete the presentation and defense of the dissertation.